Hollow Knight: How to Find Mister Mushroom in Kingdom’s Edge
We are a department e-commerce store that is sure to have what you need or looking for and if not maybe something that peeks your interest. Take a look at our menu or enter an item is the search bar. We’re connected to a couple different affiliate companies and we earn a commission if you make a purchase. Our Store Has a Branded line created with ‘YOU’ in mind. A Brand that’s for anyone who have or is in the process of defining who they are mentally and or physically becoming the best version of their Ideal selves. We provide hand picked Vitamins and Supplements from the Worlds Top Brands. Plus, workout and exercise essentials for the active man or woman. Complete with an electronics department for all your gaming, exercise, leisure and home improvement needs. Thank you for your Support!
CREATE YOUR LIFE
Team Cherry’s Metroidvania action-adventure game, Hollow Knight, follows the journey of a nameless warrior called the Knight as he travels through Hallownest, which is now a kingdom ruined by a supernatural disease. As the Knight journeys through Hallownest, he encounters various characters that will help fully unravel the story in the game. One of these characters is a talking mushroom named Mister Mushroom.
Mister Mushroom, who will appear after the Knight has defeated all three Dreamers, can be heard babbling from a distance and speaking gibberish once the Knight finds him and talks to him. To understand what Mister Mushroom is saying, the Knight must first equip the Spore Shroom Charm, head back to Mister Mushroom, and speak to him. This must be done before Mister Mushroom leaves and goes to a different location.
After finding Mister Mushroom throughout Hollownest, a secret cutscene will be unlocked after beating the game.
To get a hint of Mister Mushroom’s locations, there is a glowing glyph called Riddle Tablet found inside a secret room in the southeastern part of Kingdom’s Edge that, if the Knight reads it with the Spore Shroom Charm equipped, will give clues as to where the Knight can find Mister Mushroom, who the Riddle Tablet refers to as Master Herald. But, to save you some time trying to solve the riddles of the Riddle Tablet (and you are also reading a guide about it anyway), it would be better to tell you where the Knight can find Mister Mushroom: in Fungal Wastes, in Kingdom’s Edge, in Deepnest, in Howling Cliffs, in Ancient Basin, in Fog Canyon, and King’s Pass.
The player will learn to find Mister Mushroom in Kingdom’s Edge in this guide!
As mentioned above, before the Knight can find Mister Mushroom in Kingdom’s Edge, the Knight must first defeat all three Dreamers, found in the Teacher’s Archives in Fog Canyon, in the Watcher’s Spire in the City of Tears, and the Beast’s Den in Deepnest, and found Mister Mushroom in Fungal Wastes.
The second location where the Knight can find Mister Mushroom is in Kingdom’s Edge, and Mister Mushroom can be found inside an opening on the wall on the left of a shaft in the southwestern part of Kingdom’s Edge.
The Knight will encounter many enemies in Kingdom’s Edge. Still, the Knight will specifically encounter the following enemies on the way to Mister Mushroom: A Husk Hornhead, a Husk Dandy, a Gluttonous Husk, Vengeflies, Belflies, Booflies, and Hivelings.
Before the Knight can find Mister Mushroom in the area, the Knight must purchase the Lumafly Lantern from Sly in Dirtmouth to light up very dark rooms. Additionally, it is recommended that the Knight has the Mantis Claw ability, which allows the Knight to cling to walls and jump off of them, the Mothwing Cloak ability, which allows the Knight to perform a horizontal dash forwards, and the Monarch Wings ability, which enables the Knight to perform a double jump in mid-air. With this item and these abilities, finding Mister Mushroom in Kingdom’s Edge will be no challenge at all.
In order to find Mister Mushroom in Kingdom’s Edge, this is what the Knight must do the:
- Take the exit to the left from the Bench in the King’s Station Stagway Station. The Knight will be in a room where they will encounter a Husk Hornead, a Husk Dandy, and a Gluttonous Husk, drop to the bottom, and take the exit on the right, which will have another Stagway sign.
- Upon entering, the Knight will see a broken Bench in half, a flooded Stagway Station, and two Vengeflies. Kill both Vengeflies and drop down on the water.
- Next, keep swimming to the right, where the Knight will go through a hidden passageway.
- Upon entering, you will immediately encounter a dive-bombing Belfly, so dodge or hide below an elevated platform to avoid being damaged.
- Then, jump up the platform, head to the right, where the Knight will encounter two separate Belflies, and take the exit at the end of the path.
- Upon entering, the Knight will be on the central cliff of Kingdom’s Edge! Head to the right, where the Knight will encounter a Boofly above, drop down on the gap on the right and head down the room using the small platforms where the Knight will encounter four more Booflies (be careful not to fall into the pool of acid at the bottom), just before the pool of acid at the bottom head to the path on the left, then take the exit.
- After that, head to the left, jump across the gap where the Knight will encounter two Hivelings, continue to the left where the Knight will encounter three more Hivelings above a pool of acid, jump across the pool of acid and towards the platform above on the left, continue to the left, drop down the next gap where the Knight will encounter another Hiveling, at the bottom head to the left, then take the next exit that leads below.
- Next, drop down the small platform on the right, where the Knight will encounter a Boofly; drop down the next platform below on the right, where the Knight will encounter two more Hivelings, jump towards the small platform on the left where the Knight will encounter another Boofly, and drop down the slightly wide platform below it on the left where the Knight will start to hear Mister Mushroom babbling which means that he is nearby.
- Then, drop down on the small platform below it on the right where the Knight will encounter another Boofly, drop down the next small platform below on the left where the Knight will encounter another Boofly, and jump towards the opening on the wall on the left.
- Finally, head to the left, and the Knight will find Mister Mushroom!
As mentioned above, the Knight should have the Spore Shroom charm equipped otherwise Mister Mushroom will speak gibberish.
Now that the Knight has found Mister Mushroom’s second location, the Knight can now strike him once so that he will face forwards and talk to him. It will seem like Mister Mushroom is talking to someone else or himself and will not acknowledge the Knight.
After that, Mister Mushroom will leave and proceed to his next location which is in Deepnest! The Knight is now one step closer to unlocking a secret cutscene!
We have collected RSS feeds from some of our favorite websites and given our customers full access! We know that you want to sit back and enjoy the post, article and gossip and you have the choice to either click here Source or continue with the article. Afterwards, feel free to search our site for related information or both!