FFXIV Patch 6.35: Everything new at a glance
Defined Creations is the Brand, the store, and the business that is sure to have what you need or looking for or maybe that little something that peeks your interest. Take a look at our menu or enter an item is the search bar. We’re connected to a couple different affiliate companies and we earn a commission if you make a purchase. Our line was created with ‘YOU’ in mind. A Brand that’s for anyone who have or is in the process of defining who they are mentally and or physically becoming the best version of their Ideal selves. We provide hand picked Vitamins and Supplements from the Worlds Top Brands. Plus, workout and exercise essentials for the active man or woman. Complete with an electronics department for all your gaming, exercise, leisure and home improvement needs. Follow us and you just might hear something, read something, learn something or see something that changes your life…. for the good. Thank you for your Support!
CREATE YOUR LIFE
Another Final Fantasy XIV 6.3 minipatch has gone live, bringing exciting new content to the game such as the addition of a new Deep Dungeon, Loporrit Tribal quests, Hildebrand questline updates, and relics of both combat and crafting alike. But just how much new stuff is added to the game? Here’s a breakdown of FFXIV Patch 6.35, with everything new at a glance.
FFXIV Patch 6.35: New Content
With the arrival of 6.35 comes:
- Eureka Orthos, a new Deep Dungeon following the likes of Palace of the Dead and Heaven-on-high before it.
- Loporrit Tribal Quests.
- Another batch of Somehow Further Hildebrand Adventures quests.
- Manderville Relic Weapon update quests.
- Splendorous tools quests.
Everything new: Items
- The Amazing Manderville relic weapon set.
- The Splendorous set for Disciple of Hand and Land classes.
- A set of accessories for the new Deep Dungeon.
- Several new indoor and outdoor furniture items.
- Four Triple Triad Cards.
- Four fish.
- To accommodate the new crafting relics, new gathering nodes added to four of the six Shadowbringer maps.
- New Crafting recipes, including those for the Loporrit questline, Splendorous tools, and Collectible recipes for the House of Splendors.
- Three new mounts.
- Five new Orchestrion Rolls.
- Two new minions.
- A new medicine item for use in Eureka Orthos.
- One new emote.
- Modern Aesthetics- A Close Shave, a new hairstyle for all races, even Viera and Hrothgar.
Image via Square Enix
Miscellaneous additions and adjustments
- Many new achievements related to completion of Loporrit Tribal quests, Eureka Orthos, Splendorous tools and Relic Weapons, but also a new Triple Triad card collection achievement.
- Timeworn kumbhiraskin maps are replaced by Timeworn ophiotauroskin maps as a reward from Wondrous Tails.
- You can choose ‘Rotation’ in ‘Character Preview’ as a Camera Control setting under ‘Character Configuration.’
- Instances added to Mor Dhona, Thavnair, and Mare Lamentorum to account for the new content traffic.
As with every patch, the servers have been rebalanced.
- The Crystal Data Center is no longer completely congested, with every server but Mateus and Balmung now set to standard again.
- Aether’s changed Faerie and Siren to congested, but Gilgamesh and Jenova no longer are.
- Primal has a couple of new congested servers in Behemoth and Exodus, but at least Excalibur, Hyperion, and Leviathan aren’t anymore.
- For the EU Data Centers, the servers Ragnarok and Phoenix are congested, but Shiva is back to standard.
- Over in the Japanese Data Centers, Mana is completely shut down, with Anima and Asura changed to congested.
- Elemental is now completely free, with Garuda and Carbuncle back to standard, and Aegis and Gungir now a preferred world.
- Gaia has changed Alexander and Durandal to preferred.
That is everything new at a glance in FFXIV patch 6.35. The next question is simple: what will you do first?
Related: FFXIV: Little Ladies’ Day 2023 guide: Quest and rewards
We have collected RSS feeds from some of our favorite websites and given our customers full access! We know that you want to sit back and enjoy the post, article and gossip and you have the choice to either click here Source or continue with the article. Afterwards, feel free to search our site for related information or both!