Defined Creations is the Brand, the store, and the business that is sure to have what you need or looking for or maybe that little something that peeks your interest. Take a look at our menu or enter an item is the search bar. We’re connected to a couple different affiliate companies and we earn a commission if you make a purchase. Our line was created with ‘YOU’ in mind. A Brand that’s for anyone who have or is in the process of defining who they are mentally and or physically becoming the best version of their Ideal selves. We provide hand picked Vitamins and Supplements from the Worlds Top Brands. Plus, workout and exercise essentials for the active man or woman. Complete with an electronics department for all your gaming, exercise, leisure and home improvement needs. Follow us and you just might hear something, read something, learn something or see something that changes your life…. for the good. Thank you for your Support!
CREATE YOUR LIFE
Photo: Aleksey Matrenin (Shutterstock)
Adventurer and TV host Bear Grylls has made a career out of traveling the world, getting into dangerous predicaments in the wilderness with limited supplies, and not dying. So what, exactly, does he take with him on his trips?
An article on Outdoors.com—a site Grylls helped relaunch in 2022—provides a glimpse inside his survival kit. Here’s what to know.
What to put in your survival kit, according to Bear Grylls
- A tin: More specifically, a tiny tin—similar in size to ones that hold mints or tobacco—to serve as the kit’s container, and, in a pinch, to heat a little water over a fire.
- Waterproof matches: Because lighters may not work in extreme conditions.
- Water purification tablets: Containing iodine, chlorine, or chlorine dioxide, they rid water of pathogens that can make you sick.
- A tea light: In addition to being a source of light, if the flame flickers inside your shelter, it’s an indication that you’re running low on oxygen.
- A button compass: It’s the size and weight of a button, costs around $1, and doesn’t need to be charged.
- A 9-volt battery and steel wool: The steel wool will ignite when it touches both terminals of the battery.
- A tampon: Can be used as tinder, or on a bloody wound.
- An unlubricated condom: Can hold up to two liters of water when fully stretched, and be used to keep tinder dry, or as a rubber glove for tending to a wound.
And that’s it. It’s not much, but that’s by design.
“Prioritize portability,” Grylls wrote in his book How to Stay Alive. “There’s no room for any luxuries.”
We have collected RSS feeds from some of our favorite websites and given our customers full access! We know that you want to sit back and enjoy the post, article and gossip and you have the choice to either click here Source or continue with the article. Afterwards, feel free to search our site for related information or both!